First Period Kit
It’s time to talk periods. We have carefully curated a kit with all the information and products your daughter needs to navigate her first period with comfort and confidence.
Each kit includes:
- A guide, created by medical experts, and written with the parent in mind, to help navigate difficult topics with your daughter.
- Our educational Vuppet, hand sewn by the Lao Disabled Women’s Development Center, can be used to show how period products work and allow her to truly understand her female body.
- 16 Organic tampons and 8 disposable pads, a reusable period cup, period underwear, and a reusable panty liner than can be easily thrown in the washing machine.
- A manual period tracker so she is never caught off guard.
- A 100% natural face serum to nourish skin and help prevent break outs.
- The Good Chocolate- a sugar free and all-natural treat that is both parent and kid approved!
- A hand-crafted pouch and tote bag made by our Fair-Trade partners. Our hand-stitched logo denoting female empowerment is the perfect size to carry a cell phone and tampons.
Everything you and she need to embrace her womanhood!
This product has been designed for a girl who identifies as female.
The Body Agency's First Period Kit
Amita opens up The First Period Kit with her daughter, Neera. Amita is on our Body Board of Experts and a Professor at The George Washington University School of Public Health.
Both boys and girls generally go through 5 stages of puberty, marked by visible changes in sexual maturity. These are sometimes called the “Tanner” stages...
A portion of proceeds of all sales will go to empower women around the globe who work on women's sexual and reproductive health in their communities. We will also teach life and business skills to help build sustainable women-led businesses in low-income communities.
The ladies from The Laos Women's Development Centre making The Body Agency fair trade products.