Rescue dry vulvar skin with rich ingredients that protect from moisture loss and leave skin feeling soothed, comfortable, and nourished. Water-free and concentrated with clean, naturally-derived actives, Rescue Balm locks in moisture to relieve and protect dry, itchy, dermatitis or eczema-prone skin.
- 100% naturally-derived
- Safety tested on actual vulvas by gynecologists
- Approved by gynecologists & dermatologists
HOW TO USE: To avoid contamination, apply with (very) clean fingertips on any external sweet spots.
WHEN TO USE: Anytime you experience dryness and the itch or irritation that comes with it - after a yeast infection, after hair removal, throughout pregnancy, postpartum, or menopause, or in adjunct to prescription based medications such as HRT. Safe for daily and long-term use.
TIP: Rescue Balm is water-free (aka no preservatives needed), so apply after showering when skin is still wet to lock in even more moisture.
- Squalane & Shea Butter leave the skin comfortably moisturized
- Colloidal Oatmeal absorbs & locks in moisture to protect & relieve dry, itchy, dermatitis or eczema-prone skin
- Sweet Almond Oil helps prevent moisture loss
- Allantoin conditions to leave skin feeling healthy
- Free from water, estrogen, hormones, steroids, fragrance, glycerin, essential oils, preservatives, parabens, propylene glycol, phthalates, petroleum jelly, coconut oil, and gluten.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Wax) Cera, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Squalane, Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol
A portion of proceeds of all sales will go to empower women around the globe who work on women's sexual and reproductive health in their communities. We will also teach life and business skills to help build sustainable women-led businesses in low-income communities.
The ladies from The Laos Women's Development Centre making The Body Agency fair trade products.