Happy Hormones Box
We have curated this special bundle of amazing products that help fight some common symptoms of perimenopause and menopause:
The 'Happy Hormones' Formula - This incredibly smart supplement balances everything!
- The Chinese herbs in every bottle help balance estrogen levels.
- Assists with mood support by activating serotonin receptors in the brain, giving an overall more positive/happier mood.
- Fights plaque in your arteries and therefore improve circulation and sensation
Cooling Spray -Made with peppermint and menthol oils
- This all-natural spray provides instant relief from hot flashes—just one spritz delivers a calming, cooling sensation on contact.
Hydrate Ever After -Replenishes moisture daily for healthy, hydrated vulvar skin.
- Your hormones are constantly fluctuating - not just through different stages of life, but even throughout the day. And those hormonal changes can leave intimate skin high & dry. Hydrate Ever After deeply replenishes natural moisture with clean, non-irritating, bio-identical emollient oils for all-day comfort.
sleepiHER - Supports sleep and calming sensations
- Lactium has been shown to provide a calming effect and may support healthy sleep patterns. Passion flower provides a calming effect and melatonin helps to maintain normal sleep cycles
Cooling Bra Inserts - Innovative cooling technology
- These pads are designed to draw heat away from your chest, making them perfect for hot flashes and nursing moms.
We also want to share with you our free guide with helpful information on perimenopause and menopause, which you can download here.
Take a look inside!
Though menopausal symptoms present differently in women, one collective experience we may all share is dryness. Dry skin. Dry nails and hair. Dryness down there....
Some women are able to manage symptoms of perimenopause and menopause through dietary changes alone, or in combination with other therapies.
A portion of proceeds of all sales will go to empower women around the globe who work on women's sexual and reproductive health in their communities. We will also teach life and business skills to help build sustainable women-led businesses in low-income communities.
The ladies from The Laos Women's Development Centre making The Body Agency fair trade products.