Sonia Wright, MD
Dr. Sonia’s clients tend to be experiencing low libido and decreased sexual intimacy in their relationships. Working with Dr. Sonia is like working with three experts at once. She will help you understand your sexual difficulties from different perspectives and use her medical knowledge, sexual counseling skills and coaching tools to construct a holistic approach to resolving your difficulties.
She can work with you to:
- Develop your sexual mindset
- Explore your ideas and beliefs about your sexuality
- Give yourself permission to experience sexual pleasure
- Create the sexual intimacy you desire with yourself and in your relationship
- Gain an understanding of your vulva anatomy (including your clitoris) and how it contributes to your pleasure.
- Familiarize yourself with the different types of sex toys and how to incorporate them into sexual play, if you wish
- Improve low desire/libido
- Address any mismatched libido issues
- Explore the concept of Body Image and how it impacts sexuality and intimacy
- Discuss alternative lifestyles and relationship structures, if you are interested
About Dr. Sonia
She is a board-certified radiologist, a sexual counselor and a certified life coach. I’ve received my education from Stanford University, the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine, the Mayo Clinic and the University of Michigan. I’ve completed her life coach training from Brooke Castillo’s The Life Coach School and from Learning Journeys.
She is on a mission to help women embrace their sexuality as well as end the emotional pain and isolation associated with sexual difficulties. She believes wholeheartedly that all women deserve to experience pleasurable sexual intimacy.
Her super power is putting people at ease while discussing sensitive issues related to sex. She enjoys combining her natural ability to talk about uncomfortable topics with her medical knowledge, sexual counseling skills and life coaching tools to create a unique brand of sex coaching. She tackles the hard issues by normalizing the situation and sharing helpful information, while coaching from a caring, respectful and humorous perspective.
A portion of proceeds of all sales will go to empower women around the globe who work on women's sexual and reproductive health in their communities. We will also teach life and business skills to help build sustainable women-led businesses in low-income communities.
The ladies from The Laos Women's Development Centre making The Body Agency fair trade products.