Biography, Degrees and Certifications:
- Certified Sex Coach from Sex Coach University/ with a Gender, Sexuality, Relationship Diversity Focus
- Certified Sexologist with the American College of Sexologists
- Advanced Sexological Personal eXploration Experience (ASPEX), 2019
- Sexual Attitude Reassessment & Restructuring (SAR) training, 201
- Trauma, Attachment & Trans/Non-Binary Experiences Training with Just Conversations
- Certified Transformation Meditation Instructor
- Creator & Facilitator of LGBTQ Mindfulness and Intimacy Workshops
My primary focus is to assist others living outside the traditional gender binary and sexuality roles to find a more fulfilling life. I utilize a sex positive approach in order to guide clients to finding their natural sexual selves. I sometimes use mindfulness/meditation time, creative exercises and home assignments, such as journaling and self awareness projects, to assist clients in bringing forth their inner gifts.
Areas of Specialization:
- Coming Out
- Questioning Gender Identity
- Questioning Sexual Identity
- Issues Related to Homophobia/Shame
- Uneven Desire Between Partners
- Sexual Skills Enhancement
- Sexuality and Aging
- Exploring Kink
Primary Audiences Served:
I work primarily within the GSRD (Gender, Sexuality, Relationship Diversity) community. This includes LGBTQIA+, older folx and disabled people.
A portion of proceeds of all sales will go to empower women around the globe who work on women's sexual and reproductive health in their communities. We will also teach life and business skills to help build sustainable women-led businesses in low-income communities.
The ladies from The Laos Women's Development Centre making The Body Agency fair trade products.