Donate a First Period Kit
At The Body Agency we are on a mission to empower youth through accessible, affordable sexual and reproductive healthcare resources for girls and women.
To help achieve this, we are asking you to contribute by donating a First Period Kit, providing a family in need with all the products and educational materials they need to navigate this new chapter in their child's life.
These kits will be distributed through The Body Agency Collective, a 501(c)3 foundation within The Body Agency and our vetted local partner programs.
Each kit includes:
- A guide, created by medical experts, and written with the parent in mind, to help navigate difficult topics with your daughter.
- Our Educational Puppet, hand sewn by the Lao Disabled Women’s Development Center, can be used to show how period products work and allow everyone to truly understand the female body. The vulva is a beautiful thing and our puppet reveals all the beautiful details!
- Organic tampons and disposable pads, a reusable period cup, period underwear, and a reusable panty liner than can be easily washed.
- A manual period tracker so she is never caught off guard. Not all children have access to smartphones with apps, but that shouldn't keep them from tracking their health.
- A 100% natural face serum to nourish skin and help prevent break outs.
- The Good Chocolate- a sugar free and all-natural treat that is both parent and kid approved!
- A hand-crafted pouch and tote bag made by our Fair-Trade partners. Our hand-stitched logo denotes female empowerment around the world!
We’ve seen firsthand the barriers that still exist in other parts of the world that prevent individuals from getting access to products and services.
The Body Agency is on a mission to change that.
A portion of proceeds of all sales will go to empower women around the globe who work on women's sexual and reproductive health in their communities. We will also teach life and business skills to help build sustainable women-led businesses in low-income communities.
The ladies from The Laos Women's Development Centre making The Body Agency fair trade products.