The path to motherhood isn’t always linear—and oftentimes, the focus is largely on the body. The treatments, injections, medicine, and waiting all take its toll (both physically and emotionally).
The mind deserves a bit of attention too and it’s no surprise that we’re big fans of affirmations here. We want women to feel like the version of the best self—powerful, confident, and ready for the next step, whatever that may be.
What’s an Affirmation?
An affirmation is a phrase you choose that resonates with you and where you’re at in this moment. You aren’t beholden to the phrase—change it, find a new one, get rid of what no longer serves you. You’re in control.
An affirmation starts with an active statement like:
- “I am”
- “I release”
- "My body is"
- “I love”
- “I embrace”
We put together 25 fertility affirmations for you to try on for size:
- My womb does not determine my worth.
- I am worthy of love.
- My feelings are valid.
- I am a force of nature.
- I am allowed to feel pain. I am allowed to feel joy.
- I own my longing. There is power in my desire.
- I am more than this moment.
- I am a warrior.
- I can ask for help.
- I am strong enough to get through this.
- I am powerful.
- It’s okay take a break.
- My body is beautiful and I support its journey.
- Today I begin again.
- This is not my entire story.
- I am allowed to do things differently.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am exactly where I need to be in this moment.
- This is temporary.